Convert Oracle to MySQL (Oracle2MySQL,OracletoMySQL)
Oracle-to-MySQL is a program to convert Oracle databases to MySQL server. Depending on your privileges on the target MySQL server you can export Oracle data into new database or overwrite the contents of an existing MySQL database.
Using this tool, you can Oracle to MySQL, Oracle to SQL.
- All Oracle data types (except BFILE and MLSLABEL) and attributes are supported
- Works with all versions of Unix and Windows MySQL servers
- Command line support
- Converts indexes with all necessary attributes
- Merges Oracle data into an existing MySQL database
- Converts individual tables
- VServer user's option (see below)
- Exports Oracle databases into a dump file (see below)
- Easy-to-use wizard-style interface
- Full install/uninstall support
Does not convert stored procedures
Does not convert users/roles information
Does not convert columns having user-defined types
Does not allow to connect to Oracle database as SYSDBA or SYSOPER
Relative Keywords:oracle db to dtd oracle db to xml oracle db to xsd oracle to sql sql to oracle mysql to mdb access to mysql mdb to mysql mysql to access mysql to dtd More Popular Keywords ...
Mysql to MDB Converter
Mysql to MDB, convert Mysql to MDB Access database easily and quickly
- XML Converter Professional Edition
Using the Professional Edition you will be able to Convert to XML from Excel, Oracle, mdb, doc document or text file strictly from your own application, with no user interface in batch mode.
Access-to-MySQL is a program to move MS Access databases to MySQL server. All MS Access data types and attributes are supported. The program works with Unix and Windows MySQL servers.
- Access-to-MySQL Pro
Access-to-MySQL Pro is a program to move multiple MS Access databases on MySQL server.
Excel-to-MySQL is a program to convert MS Excel spreadsheet into MySQL database. Each worksheet becomes a table, each row becomes a record and each cell becomes a field.
- Full Convert Professional Access Edition
Full Convert provides you with comfortable way to convert data between many databases. Databases supported:MS Access, dBase, MS Excel, Interbase/Firebird, Lotus 1-2-3, MySQL, Oracle, Paradox, SQL Server, Delimited text files.